Banner

If you're tired of worrying about viruses, want more control over how your computer works or tired of paying for software that should be free it's time to dump Microsoft and switch to Linux.

Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Friday, October 14, 2022

The Best Thing About
Linux Operating Systems

 

Tux the Penguin

One of the best things about Linux is if you don't like the operating system you have, you can use a different one.

I tried out EndeavourOS which is a rolling distro but it seemed to be a little more than I was ready for so I switched back to Mint.


There are so many different distros to choose from and I intend to try them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment